Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Pennsylvania HomeBrew Forum > Monk's Cafe - Daytime Kid Friendly?

Old 05-15-2008, 07:35 PM   #1
Ryan_PA
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Monk's Cafe - Daytime Kid Friendly?

The family is doing a day in center city Philly on Sat. I know Monk's has some rare beers on tap right now, and want to at least slip in for a few. I have only been there later at night, so I wanted to make sure it was cool to bring my 10 month old in for a little bit in the mid/late afternoon. Anyone know if this is okay, or is it not cool?

Old 05-15-2008, 09:23 PM   #2
brewt00l
Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 2

never been during the day but I would just go...hell, if you don't like the vibe with the kid, you have tons of other places worth going to fairly close by.

Old 05-15-2008, 09:36 PM   #3
FlyingHorse
Formerly Bike N Brew
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Smoke is the only thing that would have stopped me from taking my kids in, and that's a non-issue now.

Call'em and ask if they have highchairs...that'll give you your answer.

Old 05-15-2008, 10:59 PM   #4
Donasay
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

interesting, do you have high chairs is code for is it O.K. to bring kids... From now on I will ask the nice places I sometimes go if they have high chairs, and if they say yes they will be stricken from my list. Thanks for the inside info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quixotic View Post
The true definition of an addiction: not stopping even when a dog is having his way with you.:D
http://www.solutionsinmetal.com/