Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > OW it burns, it burns so bad.

Old 01-14-2009, 01:41 AM   #21
jmendez29
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 150 Times on 95 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickerNu View Post
Just don't initiate any foreplay with SWMBO.......
You will never be forgiven.
Reminds me of a story years ago. Went to a wings type restaurant with a gf and closed the place down. On the way there, she provided "a service" while I was driving. When we left, seeing as how I was pretty well lit up, she drove home. With the "service" provided earlier, I decided to return the favor. To this day, I still laugh when I think about the image of her running across the street from the parked truck in the middle of winter with her pants around her knees. Took her about 6 months to finally see the humor in it.

Old 01-14-2009, 03:25 AM   #22
Zul'jin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 18 Times on 11 Posts

AgghhAHHAHAHhhaaahhhhhhhh SONOF O*&@ ! WHJAT DID YOU PUT IN ME!!!!!! STO PTSTOPSTOP~!

yeah, wash your hands real good. and dont usw water moccasins for everything. yeah they may say Oh cool a snake but that only goes so far man