Really gotta introduce this guy to real beer... - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Really gotta introduce this guy to real beer...

Old 05-05-2008, 02:53 PM   #1
Fingers
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2007
Lac du Bonnet, Manitoba
Liked 45 Times on 36 Posts

at 22:07 on May 4, 2008, EDT.
Forever blitzed: Illinois man orders custom beer-can coffin
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
SOUTH CHICAGO HEIGHTS, Ill. - Bill Bramanti will love Pabst Blue Ribbon eternally, and he's got the custom-made beer-can casket to prove it.
"I actually fit, because I got in here," said Bramanti of South Chicago Heights.
The 67-year-old Glenwood village administrator doesn't plan on needing it anytime soon, though.
He threw a party Saturday for friends and filled his silver coffin - designed in Pabst's colours of red, white and blue - with ice and his favourite brew.
"Why put such a great novelty piece up on a shelf in storage when you could use it only the way Bill Bramanti would use it?" said Bramanti's daughter, Cathy Bramanti, 42.
Bramanti ordered the casket from Panozzo Bros. Funeral Home in Chicago Heights. Scott Sign Co. of Chicago Heights designed the beer can.
Content Provided By Canadian Press.

Old 05-05-2008, 03:22 PM   #2
Bernie Brewer
Grouchy Old Fart
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Feb 2006
Eldorado, WI
Liked 148 Times on 59 Posts

That's not a bad idea. I think maybe I want to be buried in my lagering freezer. Or maybe I'll be cremated and SWMBO can store me in a corny keg...........

"Why don't we get drunk and screw?" Jimmy Buffett