Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Michigan HomeBrew Forum > Natl. Homebrew Day Cap N Cork, Michigan.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:32 PM   #1
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 2912 Times on 1715 Posts
Likes Given: 3534

Default Natl. Homebrew Day Cap N Cork, Michigan.

I'm just wondering how many of you S.E. Michigan Brewer types are going to be at Cap N Cork's on Saturday and and what time? My buddy's NOT going to be brewing down there, so I was just going to go down and hang out for a couple hours in the afternoon.

I'd like to finally get to meet some of you local HBT'ers face to face, and it seems a great opportunity.

Hope to see some of you there.

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew