Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Michigan HomeBrew Forum > SE Michigan Brew day
Old 04-29-2008, 06:35 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Will be going to Adventures in Homebrewing , they will be starting a brewing club so want to check that out as well .

Old 04-29-2008, 06:38 PM   #12
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 2912 Times on 1715 Posts
Likes Given: 3535

Well...Since I don't have a setup to brew outdoors, and my AG brew buddy has to work and won't be setup either, I probably won't be there til late afternoon to hang out...I was at Cap N Cork on Saturday (They were having a back room bottle sale to clear out for Saturday) It sounds like it's going to be great...They said last year they went through 5 kegs of tasting beers!!!!

You can't miss me...I'm realy tall and look like this guy, except a year older

So call me over and hand me a beer!
Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 04-29-2008, 08:30 PM   #13
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Liked 42 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I am hoping to make it to Adventures in Homebrewing for a while. I won't be brewing because I have a B-Day party that day. I will however be brewing a swartzbier on friday in honor of National Homebrew Day.