Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Washer/gasket b/w regulator and C02 tank?
Old 04-12-2008, 01:23 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Washer/gasket b/w regulator and C02 tank?

I have just recently acquired a dual-gauge regulator and a CO2 tank and tried to hook it up today. There was a regular metal washer to put b/w the actual CO2 tank and regulator, but it leaks like crazy. Is there some washer/gasket that I am missing that I can put there to help to seal it better? Thanks!

Primary 1: Empty
Primary 2: Empty
Kegged: BCB Haus Pale Ale
Bottled: Guinness Clone, Watermelon wheat, Westvleteren 12 Clone, Cottage House Saison, Cream of Three Crops, BM Helles Belles, Punk'toberfest, Santa Baby Holiday Ale, Kaiser Alt
Old 04-12-2008, 01:49 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Depending on the style of coupling, you may need to see Pepsi or Coke. I know Leeners sells the actual plastic gaskets and they work great. On my setup I can also use an o-ring. I can't remember the actual size, but IIRC it is one size larger than the post o-rings for a ball lock.
Primary - Apfelwine
Secondary - Niagara white wine
Kegged - AH Special Holiday Ale, AH Cream Ale, AH Honey Wheat
Bottled - Continental Pilsner, Island Mist Mango Citrus, Island Mist Wildberry Shiraz
Up next - AH Foster's clone, Labatt's clone, Hard Apple Cider,
The Independence Street Brew House