Zomething different?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GPP33

Reaction score
Get it while you can! Limited release. I kinda want to buy one just to see if it's as bad as I remember. Probably been 20+ years since I had it.

According to Coors there's a zillion fans that have missed Zima. I highly doubt that.

http://kdvr.com/2017/02/22/report-millercoors-bringing-back-1990s-beverage-zima/

Somebody must have found a zillion old bottles in a warehouse somewhere and thought they'd sell that crap! Heck, can't taste any worse sitting in a warehouse for 20 years than it does "fresh"! :D

I'm gonna put on some Doc Martens and a flannel shirt, throw the Singles soundtrack in the old tape deck, and have one of these while playing Doom.

I was just listening to our killer college station last night and they were playing a bunch of Nirvana for Cobain's 50th and the host came on and talked early 90s for a while then said "Ah, 1991. What a time to be 14."

Indeed.

Back