ISO Funky Buddha FT: WW Sours

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xernex

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Hey guys like the thread says, I'm looking Funky Buddha beers, and I can get just tons of different WW sours, as well as other NC local beers. Mostly looking Little Buddha stuff, last snow, maple bacon, last buffalo etc.

Let me know what you've got and we can work something out.

Thanks.:mug:

Updating Thread - I would love to have some KBS as well :)

Adding photo of WW I've got, as well as a couple others

Black Angel
Chocolate Covered Black Angel
Lost Toys #1
Lost Toys # 2
Botanica
La Mure Morte
French Toast
Barrel Aged French Toast
El Paraiso BA
Oh My Quad BA

WW.jpg

I will have to let you know.. I did unfortunately drink all my 16 but I'll see about how much I can get, how much would you want ?

WW is my weakness!

I've got some '16 kbs, and I'd love to trade for some WW. PM me how many you want, and we can work out a deal! I think I have about 5 or 6 bottles still. My cousin was just at WW and grabbed me a few bottles, but there's a few you have that I've never had!

I will have to let you know.. I did unfortunately drink all my 16 but I'll see about how much I can get, how much would you want ?

As much as I could get if I'm honest - but any amount would make me happy - I can always get other WW's as well - the Angels are usually the only ones I have trouble finding around her - and of course the limited ones like Lost Toys

WW is my weakness!

I've got some '16 kbs, and I'd love to trade for some WW. PM me how many you want, and we can work out a deal! I think I have about 5 or 6 bottles still. My cousin was just at WW and grabbed me a few bottles, but there's a few you have that I've never had!

PM inbound.

Thanks to @k1ngl1ves I've got some great bottles added!

Still looking for some Funky Buddha - Last snow specifically!

I have a bottle of last snow, and can grab some Tampa distro. Honestly I can grab some WW from DC. If you want the last snow, I'll send it to you. Send K1ngl1ves some WW and he can send me something local.

Nothing like a classic 3way MLB style trade.

I have a bottle of last snow, and can grab some Tampa distro. Honestly I can grab some WW from DC. If you want the last snow, I'll send it to you. Send K1ngl1ves some WW and he can send me something local.

Nothing like a classic 3way MLB style trade.

@K1ngl1ves and I did a trade with WW involved, but if he wants more I'm down to work it out.

@K1ngl1ves and I did a trade with WW involved, but if he wants more I'm down to work it out.

I'd love to, but I'm saving/rebuilding for the next round of The Fellowship of the Drink. Maybe you could send him a bottle of something I sent you?

Post a pic, and maybe you guys can figure it out.

:mug:

I'd love to, but I'm saving/rebuilding for the next round of The Fellowship of the Drink. Maybe you could send him a bottle of something I sent you?

Post a pic, and maybe you guys can figure it out.

:mug:

I'll have to look into the Fellowship of the drink threads. Unfortunately everything we trades is hiding as a partial gift for a buddy before his wedding.

I'll have to look into the Fellowship of the drink threads. Unfortunately everything we trades is hiding as a partial gift for a buddy before his wedding.

Oh! Then you are gonna looooooooove the Fellowship!

I'll post the link in this thread when it pops up....

If you want the last snow send me your address I'll get it out this week. Let me know what you have locally I'm not picky.

Latest posts

Back