Worst Dumb Mistake You've Made While Drunk? - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Worst Dumb Mistake You've Made While Drunk?

Old 04-02-2008, 10:28 PM   #1
Jekster
Recipes 

Jun 2007
Bloomington, IN
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Well, this weekend I had one too many drinks and ended up on a drunken walk home from the bars. I left my friends, got a bit lost on the way managed to lose my glasses in the dark on the way. The frames and lenses cost me around $300 and I'd had them for about a year and a half before I lost them.

Needless to say I'm a little disappointed in myself although I am glad that something worse didn't happen. It's also lesson learned, all be it expensive, that I need to be a bit more careful when it comes around to policing my drinks when I'm out.

Alright, anyone else want to share their drunken debauchery since I know most people probably have at least one story they wish they could erase...

Also, this isn't meant to stir up bad blood. My story is stupid, and cost me some cash, but in the end it's not too horrible. I know there are many worse stories out there and I'm not trying to make anyone share a story they are not comfortable with sharing. Hopefully we can share some laughs and feel better that we are not the only one to make a mistake.
In the Works:

Old 04-02-2008, 10:34 PM   #2
Professor Frink

Recipes 

Sep 2006
San Diego, CA
Liked 19 Times on 16 Posts

When I was in college, I got so hammered and woke up in the middle of the night and peed on my girlfriend's roommates head. The next morning, I had no recollection of it whatsover. That's probably my worst.
On tap:Amber Ale
Milk Stout

Lagering:

http://www.lazydogbrewery.com

Old 04-02-2008, 10:39 PM   #3
Sean

Recipes 

May 2006
Sandhills of NC
Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I spent the night in an oak tree!!

Old 04-02-2008, 10:42 PM   #4
Ryanh1801

Recipes 

Mar 2007
Addison,TX
Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts

Too many to talk about.. But, one involved putting on full firefighter bunker gear helmet and all, and jumping off a diving board into the deep end of a pool... Good thing im a good swimmer.

Old 04-02-2008, 10:53 PM   #5
PUD
Recipes 

Mar 2007
Cortez CO
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

when i was in the navy i ended up on the smoke deck passed out with my pants down. i had one hand on a cig and the other on my private. wonder what i was doing? i got up the next mourning and couldn't figure out why everyone was laughing at me when i passed by them.

Old 04-02-2008, 11:01 PM   #6
sittingturbo
Recipes 

Mar 2008
San Diego, CA & Fort Benning, GA, Fort Benning, GA

I love everyone stories so far. Here is a quick one, I got a few I'll try to remember.

2 Years ago on New Years Eve I got wasted and woke up on the living room floor the next day with a half eaten "Hot Pocket" in my hand.
Upcoming: None

Old 04-02-2008, 11:03 PM   #7
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 534 Times on 429 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Frink
When I was in college, I got so hammered and woke up in the middle of the night and peed on my girlfriend's roommates head. The next morning, I had no recollection of it whatsover. That's probably my worst.
We've got a winner!

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

Old 04-02-2008, 11:04 PM   #8
Brewing Clamper

Recipes 

Apr 2006
Union City, CA
Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts

Any Dead Kennedys fans? I'll say no more...

[youtube]fS6Vy1TeKKk[/youtube]

4 Ohms Aleworks & Lagers | Twitter | Facebook | Blog |

Old 04-02-2008, 11:12 PM   #9
Sean

Recipes 

May 2006
Sandhills of NC
Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I used to love DK

Old 04-02-2008, 11:21 PM   #10
DUCCCC
Recipes 

Oct 2007
Liked 42 Times on 42 Posts

Nothing. I've never done anything regrettable like this because I've never abused alcohol in any way. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

I'll take the 5th.