• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois For Sale Complete Semi Automated 120v 10 gallon all grain brew system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yevmeister

Reaction score
For sale complete turn key ready to go semi automated brew 120v electric 10 gallon brew system

The system runs on 2 2000 watt elements stainless elements from brewhardware, powered by 2 separate 20 amp gfci circuits so its perfect if you want to go electric, but dont have 240 service. This system was designed to be able to be used anywhere with 120v service.

Summary of items:
15.5 HLT keggle with herms coil for mash control. Sight glass thermometer and two ports for electric elements with 2 2000 watt elements

15.5 mash keggle with false bottom and bottom drain butterfly valve and sparge tube

15.5 brew keggle. W/ sightglass thermometer pickup tube and tri clamp flanges for whirlpooling and 2 2000 watt stainless elements with pods from brewhardware for easy cleaning

Control box with pid and pump outlet. Dial in set it and forget it

Chugger pump with stainless head and manifold and pid temp probe.

25 foot counterflow chiller

Silicone tubing and all tri clamp and cam lock connections for easy use and cleaning

Wooden brew stand on casters for the mobility .

Just plug it in and its brew ready.

The system is great and makes great beers. But i just got 1.5 bbl system i need room for .

Just upgraded to 1.5 BBL system.

LOOKING TO GET $1800.00 FOR THE WHOLE RIG

I can deliver in chicagoland for no fee to the serious buyer

Thanks,

Yev

brew1.jpg

brew2.jpg

brew3.jpg

brew4.jpg

brew5.jpg

brew6.jpg

brew7.jpg

just replied. so if anyone else is curious of what is what . here is briefly described brewing process: So its a regular PID controlled system, to make it easier to understand i will just describe the brewing process:

1st heating mash water, the water is being recirculated by the pump with thermocouple manifold for the accurate reading

once target temp is reached elements would shut off and you ready to mash

2nd
pump is now plugged into one of the outlets for the elements, you will setup the target temp for mash and will recirculated through herms for needed time. the 2nd element can be used to maintain hlt water temp

3rd
During sparging we would use the pump to pump hot water into the mash tun, and use gravity to transfer wort into Brew kettle

4th
Plug in Brew Kettle elements and set temperature to PID to go for the boil. once boil is achieved we can change setting on PID to pulsate elements so you can set it as percentage 1% - 100% to achieve desirable rolling boil

5th
Whirlpooling , we would connect different lines into pump and start the pump, we will also be able to see the temperature of the wort. after whirlpooling we shut off the valve, and connect the lines into counterflow chiller and recirculate wort until desired fermentation temps.

6th.

transfer into fermenter. i use sanke kegs or 2 carboys for different yeast variations .

Do you have a wiring schematic of the panel? How long does it take get 13G to boil on this setup with 120v

It gets 12.5 gallons to rolling boil no problem for 10 gallon batches . Give me till tmrw for wiring schematic .

Here is a brief schematic . First 120v 20a powering just element triggered by SSR . Second is powering fan pid elememt and pump outlet

20170126_113926.jpg

Donation to an avid home brewer ;) Just kidding I've been looking for something like this for a while I would love to upgrade, but sadly don't have the funds at the moment. Looks like a great setup good luck.

price drop $1400 need it gone soon

thats $100 below my cost of just the materials to put this thing together, forget about labor and research

Back