Rustic kegerator build.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cacauba

Reaction score
Was able to score a free side by side. Ran all the plumbing for the ability to do 3 taps. Would like to keep a rootbeer and 2 brews on tap. Once anything I make starts to be drinkable.

View attachment 1485197667985.jpg

Wife decided that pure white was too boring.

Coworker was replacing his cedar fence so I offered to haul off some of his old stuff.

A bunch of liquid nails later
View attachment 1485197837835.jpg

View attachment 1485197861961.jpg

Roomy
View attachment 1485197885810.jpg

Still need to work on a Drip tray and some handles

Now to get the hang of brewing.

Nice up-cycle with the fencing.:mug: would work with my outside bar.

bar outside.jpg

Nice.... I really love working with the older wood.. and it seems to be in style right now.. They are making everything out of reclaimed wood.. but nothing as cool as this.. ;)

Maybe this is the right place to add, even though my style is very different.

What's the best way to attach these to the keezer? Liquid nails and some 2x4's propped at the right angle?

Should i use straps? Obviously this is quite large, and i don't want it slipping while the adhesive is drying.

Keezer Front1.jpg

Nice! I like your style. See my similar design.

What can i say, great minds....:mug:

Maybe this is the right place to add, even though my style is very different.

What's the best way to attach these to the keezer? Liquid nails and some 2x4's propped at the right angle?
this is the process i used. lots and lots on liquid nails. it works, those boards are not coming off. straps wouldn't be a bad idea either. use the straps to keep the panel tight against the fridge but use the braces to hold the weight. i let mine sit over night before i removed the braces.

Back