• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas DFW TX 10 Gal brewing setup, mashtun, kegerator, fermentation chamber...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4arrows

Reaction score
I have a lot of brewing equipment I need to sell. Had major water damage in our house and will have to move out for several months and no room for anything extra right now.

I have been successfully making 10+ gallon brews in this system, and have the capacity to temperature control ferment 2x 10+ gallon batches at a time. 2 tap kegerator that will fit 4x kegs.

15 Gal Keggle
8 gal cook pot
3 propane burners
Cooler mash tun
4x corny kegs
2 tap kegerator fermentation chamber with temp control
multiple glass and plastic carboys
BIAB bags
bottles, caps, and cappers
too many things to list individually

I would love to sell everything all together and would offer bigger discount the more you want to buy.

I can email or text pictures to any that are interested,
Text me at: 972 213 3622

Pics

20170121_124028.jpg

20170121_124200.jpg

20170121_124326.jpg

you have to post prices... per forum rules.
sorry to hear about your water damage.
& how far East of Dallas?

Sorry about that, Figuring around $1500 for everything, but am VERY open to offers. I am in Rockwall.

Kegerator and kegs have sold. Other items still available. Will post a more detailed list and price later today

Back