Ventmatics 2 faucets...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

balikian

Reaction score
So I've got 2 VentMatic faucets that I purchased a long time ago for a 2-tap tower. I'm now working on a 4 tap keezer and wanted to get 2 more so they would match. I'm learning that seems next to impossible.

My dilemma is: do I get 2 Intertap faucets and be happy that they won't all be the same or do I get 4 Intertap faucets and just hang on to these VentMatics as backups?

I like the idea of some of the attachments you can get for the Intertaps like the ball lock and aerator. Not sure if those would thread on to my ventmatics or not.

Honestly with the price of the intertaps, I think the best route would be to get 4 new ones. Like you said keep the 2 Ventmatics as backup, but I'm kinda ocd about matching so I'd hate to go through all the work of making a keezer and then not have matching faucets lol.

Does anyone have a good link that explains the flow control taps? I'm not experienced with those. I did a search, but found lots of keezer build threads and some quick comments on them, but nothing that seemed to really explain their benefits or problems. Would love to know more.

Does anyone have a good link that explains the flow control taps? I'm not experienced with those. I did a search, but found lots of keezer build threads and some quick comments on them, but nothing that seemed to really explain their benefits or problems. Would love to know more.

The main benefit is being able to have a higher serving pressure without super long hoses. Also good for slowly filling growlers

I like the idea of some of the attachments you can get for the Intertaps like the ball lock and aerator. Not sure if those would thread on to my ventmatics or not.

No, the threads are not interchangeable between ventmatic and intertap faucets.

Back