Drip tray

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nblocke

Reaction score
I recently purchased a kegerator and have mounted the tower to my granite countertop. My question is what should I do for a drip tray? Does anybody have any suggestions on something that looks nice? Thanks

I don't want to try to flush mount, my luck is something goes wrong and I then have a unhappy wife. Thanks for the suggestions.

As an aside, why are drip trays so damn expensive? I built my kegerator a year ago and still haven't gotten a drip tray because I just don't want to pay that much money for one (that's grain/hops/equipment money!).

So my 5 gallon bucket isn't nice?

You could always use a nice looking bowl.

What TravlingLight said.
After building the world's smallest keezer I balked. For now I have a disposable plastic container held on with a magnet. Very classy.

As an aside, why are drip trays so damn expensive? I built my kegerator a year ago and still haven't gotten a drip tray because I just don't want to pay that much money for one (that's grain/hops/equipment money!).

They are indeed super ridiculously priced!
Haven't gotten one either.

What about bar mats? fairly cheap easy to wash

Can prob do a cut out to go around the tower depending how you want it.... I know some bars give them away if you ask around.

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-30%20at%207.49.53%20PM_zpsxzpcjsnq.png

I paid $46.00 shipped. 24"x5" , then attached L brackets with 3m double sided tape, then used liquid nails around the brackets underneath to the surface for good measure.

Back