New SPEIDEL ACCESSORY GASKET from Jaybird and Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I just got word from our gasket manufacturer that the SPEIDEL gasket is ready for 100% full on production! They sent sample today and its been fully tested and approved. Now its just production time. They assured me it wouldn't be more than 12-14 days from approval to shipment. I know China is on Chinese New Year at the moment so that MAY put a damper on the production time but I am hopeful.
Accessory

The gasket is a TAD snug but it works AMAZING I would MUCH rather see it snug then loose! You guys will see in the Video we post up today.

So what I thought we would do is do a PRE ORDER sale at 1/2 price in QTY of 10's till the entire order gets here.

Don’t want 10? No worries we will have this on the website as soon as they get here!

Retail on the gasket is $2.49 so 1/2 price of $12.45 for 10 gaskets and $1 shipping for First class.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Pre-Order-Sale-Items-NorCal-Brewing-Solutions.html

I cannot thank you guys enough for your patience. I NEVER would have guessed it would take this long to get a gasket made! But it is the first one I have done so the next one will be a LOT faster!

Cheers
Jay

SpeidelGaskets.jpg

Just got an email back from my gasket maker. They have already left for the CNY holiday but she assures me it will only take 7 days once they return.

Thanks for all the Pre Orders! We will get on em as soon as the gaskets arrive.

Cheers
Jay

Just pre-ordered this and realized there is a whole slew of new spiedel parts now. Picked up the gas ball lock lip as well.

Just pre-ordered this and realized there is a whole slew of new spiedel parts now. Picked up the gas ball lock lip as well.

Thanks for the orders!
Want me to hold them both for shipping or would you like me to ship the second order out? Totally up to you.

Cheers
Jay

Ordered, with a couple of your krausen catchers, the gaskets gave me a good reason to order them.

Any idea when they'll start shipping?

Just sent an email to the people making the gasket. They came back from CNY 2 days ago and said they can ship within 5-6 days.

If that is the case I would have them late next week and ship them the same days I get them.

Cheers
Jay

Ordered, along with some other Speidel accessories. Looks great.

Any updates on the gasket delivery? No hurry, just curious.

Rob

Here is my ugly mug and a new video on the install.

Cheers
Jay

Ugly hands to! What happened to the HOT spokes model, I am sure her hands are Beautiful! LMAO!

Working MAN HANDS! Baahhaaaaaaaa

She is actually working in the fab shop now as our TOP welder....:D

Your STUCK with me for now...LOL

Cheers
Jay

New welder2.jpg

when will you have single gaskets available on the site?

Whoever welded my level 3 false bottom stand filter did and outstanding job! I love that thing and it works flawlessly! :mug:

John

when will you have single gaskets available on the site?

Just got shipping/tracking from my manufacture looks like we will have the gasket in hand on Tuesday or Wednesday this next week.

Whoever welded my level 3 false bottom stand filter did and outstanding job! I love that thing and it works flawlessly! :mug:

John

Thanks John!

Keep on brewing buddy!

Cheers
Jay

SPEIDEL GASKET IS HERE!

If you did a PRE ORDER it is already packaged and they will all ship today. Thank you all for your patience. We were a couple weeks behind schedule but they are here, they look great and we have plenty.

We will be dumping the pre order in the next few days. If you want to get in on the 1/2 price gaskets do so soon.

Cheers
Jay

After a LOT of chatter and discussion in the store we decided to offer some good discounts for you guys who still want to get and are in need of the Speidel gasket we had made.

A LOT of the stuff on our site we do a tiered pricing for you so we wanted to do the same thing here as well.

Check it out. The Pre order is still up for another day or so but then its going away to make room for our next BIG THING..:D

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Speidel-Accessory-Gasket-Silicone.html

Cheers
Jay

Back