• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Moving sale - 10 gallon All grain set up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris0879

Reaction score
Moved this summer and down sizing the equipment. I have an all grain set up, used to create some awesome beers. System currently in storage so pictures aren't the best but here is a list:

Bayou Classic stainless kettle 62 quart (15.5 gallon) with temperature gauge and heavy duty ball valve and quick disconnect - $100
Bayou Classic SQ14 Burner - $30
Coleman xtreme mash tun 70 qt, ball valve quick disconnect - $50
10 Gallon Igloo liquor tank with ball balance and quick disconnect - $20
30 inch stainless steel mash paddle - $20
Inline Duda 30 plate chiller - $80
Center Inlet march pump (quick disconnect and ball valve) - $80
Auto siphon 1/2" - $15
Large wooden brewing table to hold everything, with switch for pump (hard wired) - $25
2015 mystery hops
Miscellaneous fittings for pumps and hoses, quick disconnects etc too
$400 all together- preference to sell as one unit

Will upload pictures when I can head to storage

Sure, I could get you a cost estimate. May be kind of pricy. Where are you located. I do have someone local who PM'd me but I am willing to look into shipping if he passes

Just realized you are in mass so I'm
Not local at all. Go with the local guy and hit me up if he turns it down. I didn't need everything but I was going to do it to make what I wanted happen.

Plastic head but with metal fittings on it so no issues with stripping the threads. Used this in freezing weather no issues.

Pump and plate chiller still available, $70 each.
March Pump has mc master carr quick disconnects and used heat resistant hoses**
Red igloo cooler with ball valve - $25
Glass carboy with handle - $10 (free with pump or chiller)
Bottle tree $5 (with ~case of free bottles)

Everything else has left the building

Thanks!

**The hoses attach using 90 degree female quick disconnects, I have a few I will include. The pump has 2 male QD and a ball valve to help control flow.

pump 2.jpg

pump1.jpg

pump 3.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back