• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington Hops hops hops!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Falcon3

Reaction score
UPDATED For Sold Hops

Hello all, I haven't been active here for a while due to a move and some family health concerns that have put a damper on my brewing. I've decided to clean out the freezer so we actually have space for frozen peas and what not. Price includes shipping to CONUs
Payment through PayPal, if you choose to do merchandise PayPal, you pay frees. I'd like to sell together for now, but may break up if nobody wants it all.

All hops are pellets. All have been left in OEM sealed packages and stored in a freezer since received. They should be in great shape for brewing.

Yakima Valley Hops all new sealed in Mylar
Other brand hops sealed in original packaging

Yakima Valley Hops
2014 Centennial 1 lb
2015 Cascade 8oz
2014 Hallertau 2oz
2015 Centennial 8oz
2015 Centennial 8oz
2015 Columbus 8oz
?? Herzbrucker 2oz

Other:
4oz Saaz ?? Year BrewCraft
1oz Fuggle ?? Year BrewCraft
2oz Magnum Homebrew Stuff ?? Year
2oz East Kent Goldings 2012 unknown brand

$45 SHIPPED FOR ALL conus. PM me with questions or offers or if you'd like me to break it up. I'd like to sell the rest in one go if possible.

Last edited:
If you're willing to split up, I'd take:

2015 Azacca 8 oz
2015 Galaxy 8oz
2015 Citra 8oz
2015 Equinox 8oz
2015 Chinook 8oz
2015 el Dorado 8oz

Thanks, TC

Latest posts

Back