• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin 40 gallon Stout conical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevehaun

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking to sell my 40 gallon Stout conical. I bought it new in 2012. Here is a link to the stout website:
http://conical-fermenter.com/40-Gallon-Conical-Fermenter.html

I did have one custom modification - I had the 3" triclamp port moved from the side of the conical to the lid. The lid has only a 3" triclamp port. I have a 3" triclamp to 1/2" hose barb adapter for a blow off tube. The valves are butterfly valves and I have extra gaskets. I also bought a racking arm and spray ball as options. I have an extra lid gasket. There is a triclamp thermowell that I used to control fermentation temp with upright freezer and Johnson controller. It also comes with a dial thermometer that I did not use (still in box).

I paid $1049 which did not include the extra gaskets, spray ball and racking arm. $750 OBO.

My upright freezer is also for sale. It is a 21 cubic foot Frigidaire (LFFH21F7HW). I also purchased the freezer new in 2012 for $629. It has been modified to accept the conical. $300 OBO.

I also have a March pump that I used to CIP the conical and clean kegs. It is a March model TE-5C-MD and it was also purchased in 2012. It is 1/5 HP and can run on 120 or 240 vac. I will throw my keg washer in with the pump. $250 OBO.
Link to pump:
http://www.marchpump.com/pumps/series-5/te-5c-md/

Local pick up only.

conical&freezer.JPG

conical1.JPG

conical2.JPG

conical3.JPG

pump1.JPG

pump3.JPG

pump4.JPG

Back