2016 Xmas TREE--- Lets see!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So my SWMBO and my KWMO (Kids who must obey) ( I am trying to see if that will catch on LOL) we take the 4x4 every year and head to the snowy mountains with a growler of beer an ax a hand gun and our smiling faces to brave getting stuck in the snow, sledding uncontrollably down a mountain side on shiny discs and the freezing temps to cut the family Christmas tree. We shoot it dead then chop it down and drag it through the woods, only to strap it to the mighty 4x4 and drive it home. Now we never make any claims to having a GREAT tree, honestly most years they are more, Charlie Brown Christmas Tree kind of thing than Macy's wonderful but we have a great time doing it and were building memories our children will "hopefully" enjoy for ever.

SO lets see em.

Here is ours this year...

Cheers
Jay

Xmastree.jpg

Here is one of them- This is the tree in the bar. Started out years ago when I only drank Bud Light. Those aluminum bottles made good ornaments, thus a great Christmas tree was born. Now that I have come to my drinking senses, I have been collecting other brewery ornaments.

IMG_20161126_215607.jpg

IMG_20161126_220037.jpg

Back