Black Guy Asks Nation for Change - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Black Guy Asks Nation for Change

Old 03-19-2008, 01:20 PM   #1
Evan!

Recipes 

Aug 2006
Charlottesville, VA
Liked 87 Times on 72 Posts

Spare some change?

.planned:
•Scottish 80/- •Sweet Stout •Roggenbier
.primary | bright:
98: Moss Hollow Soured '09 72: Oude Kriek 99: B-Weisse 102: Brett'd BDSA 104: Feat of Strength Helles Bock 105: Merkin Brown
.on tap | kegged:
XX: Moss Hollow Springs Sparkling Water 95: Gott Mit Uns German Pils 91b: Brown Willie's Oaked Abbey Ale 103: Merkin Stout
98: Yorkshire Special 100: Maple Porter 89: Cidre Saison 101: Steffiweizen '09 (#3)

Old 03-19-2008, 02:50 PM   #2
zbeeblebrox
Recipes 

Oct 2007
fairfield, CA

somehow i knew what this was gonna be. but its still funny.
LETS GO RED WINGS

Old 03-19-2008, 03:24 PM   #3
NWernBrewer
Recipes 

Jan 2008
Burien, WA
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

"I'll be honest, when that black guy said he would 'stop at nothing' to get change, it kind of scared me,"

LOL - I used to read that site a lot a couple of years ago, but I haven't been on in a while. I should start reading it again. - Thanks Evan!

Old 03-19-2008, 03:52 PM   #4
Brewing Clamper

Recipes 

Apr 2006
Union City, CA
Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts

Dispite having a season pass to The Onion on my Tivo, you got me! I was thinking "what the fukc"!

4 Ohms Aleworks & Lagers | Twitter | Facebook | Blog |

Old 03-20-2008, 03:19 AM   #5
nevercominhome
Recipes 

Feb 2008
NoCar

Change? Really? If this is CHANGE, I want nothing to do with it. This guy sits in a "church" with an obviously RACIST pastor spewing that the white man is the devil and AMERICA is paying for her sins and I'm supposed to take this guy seriously?! Wrong!!! It's time we look at you BaracK Hussein Obama........

Old 03-20-2008, 04:56 AM   #6
SwAMi75

Recipes 

Mar 2005
Midwest City, OK
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevercominhome
Change? Really? If this is CHANGE, I want nothing to do with it. This guy sits in a "church" with an obviously RACIST pastor spewing that the white man is the devil and AMERICA is paying for her sins and I'm supposed to take this guy seriously?! Wrong!!! It's time we look at you BaracK Hussein Obama........
Somebody didn't click on the link.

Incedentally, I've noticed that the closer we get to the conventions, the more I'm seeing randomly capitalized words. Odd.
Gone unsung for far too long

Old 03-20-2008, 05:13 AM   #7
surfbrewer
Recipes 

Sep 2007
SLO County, CA

nevercominhome,

let's leave the racist rantings for some other forum. This is a homebrew forum and the onion was meant to be a light hearted joke. RDWHAHB....Besides, last time I checked, in this country aren't we all allowed to practice and worship whoever and however we please? Don't be afraid pal, he'll only be in office for the next 4-8 years. Look at what a great job Ol' Georgie has done for us and he's just your average christian conservative.

Cheers

Primary #1 - Apfelwine #1
Primary #2 -

Conditioning -

On Tap - Abbey Road ESB
Liquid Amber

Next up - Belgian Dark Strong, Apfelwine

Old 03-20-2008, 05:19 AM   #8
SFsorrow
Recipes 

Mar 2008
Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevercominhome
You don't listen to the news much, do you?

Mr. Obama’s Profile in Courage
Barack Obama’s Speech on Race

Besides, it's just an Onion article pointing out long-standing stereotypes and associating it with his campaign.

Old 03-20-2008, 03:29 PM   #9
nevercominhome
Recipes 

Feb 2008
NoCar

I am going to agree to stay out of this thread from now on. Obviously there are those that don't want to see the truth about this guy.

So, I'll just wait on my first HB