• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Blichmann Fermenator - Dual Ball Lock Kegs - Nitro Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattionals

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm selling my never used equipment. Unfortunately finances, time, and life got in the way of me utilizing this equipment. I took some pictures of what is assembled, but here is the list of what I have up for sale:

Blichmann Conical Fermentor - SOLD

Draft Brewer Dual Keg System w/ Double Body Regulator - Ball Lock - Asking $125.00
- Two Draft Brewer® 5-Gallon Kegs
- CO2PO® Double Body CO2 Regulator - Patent Pending
- Two fully assembled gas lines & nylon washers to ensure tight seals
- Two fully assembled draft lines for pouring brew from your kegs

Link to original product - http://www.northernbrewer.com/draft-brewer-flex-keg-system

Nitro Keg System - Ball Lock - SALE PENDING - Plastic Ball lock fitting broken, kit still has tubing, other fittings, regulator, and tap assembly.

Link to similar product - http://www.northernbrewer.com/nitro-keg-system

All of this equipment has NEVER BEEN USED. As much as it pains me to try and hold on until I have a larger place and more time, I just don't see that happening in the future for another decade or so at least.

All prices are negotiable and I am offering LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. The zip code is 08610, or Central, NJ around Trenton.

I know you said local pick up only but if you end up being ok with shipping I'd be interested in the nitro keg set up.

Is this still available? Whereabouts in Central NJ? My In-Laws is in Hamilton, and I may be able to have a friend grab it for me as well.

Fermenter is gone but the kegging kits are still around. I have offers in on the nitro setup. The dual keg system I'd like to sell as a whole unless I absolutely have to part it out.

Sorry, I needed to be more specific... count me in as interesting the Nitro setup.

Nitro setup is now off the table. Sale will likely happen this weekend.

I'll respond to other inquiries through PM.

I live in Ambler, pa right over the bridge and would be happy to come pick up the dual keg system. New to this site and not sure how this works but I would love to buy it.

Back