• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida For Sale: GrainFather and extras

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlove514

Reaction score
Here are all of the things that I have and would like to sell together…given I have no use for some of the items by themselves.

All of the prices are what I paid and there will more than likely be a few extras I’m not thinking of that I would just throw in. (like the grain paddle metal and wood)

(Sold)· Grainfather - $890

(Sold)· SS Brewtech 7 gallon conical fermenter - $395 (I’ll include the blow off setup for no charge as well as the carboy)

(Sold)· Hop Spider - $36 (the bag I’ll just throw in)

· 5 Gallon Kegs (qt 2) - $119 each

· Water heater “coffee urn” - $136 (to heat sparge water)

I spent $1,715 and I was thinking to take 25% off ($428.75) and round down to $1,275…I’ve used it for 3 brews, so barely used.

Jamie

I'm in Bradenton, my goal is to sell it all together since I would still brew on it if I kept it.

Sounds good. Let me know if you find someone who wasn't the other stuff and decide to part it out. Im up in jacksonville but may be able to figure something out. You should get it on craigslist too when you have a chance looks of lookers there. Good luck.

Thanks for the Craigslist idea, seems so obvious yet I didn't even think of it.

I'll definitely let you know if someone wants the other things and not the Fermenter.

Back