• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma 3 piece ball valves

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killebrew

Reaction score
Sold

Screenshot_20161024-170432.jpg

Screenshot_20161024-170749.jpg

You can buy them brand spanking new from www.bargainfittings.com cheaper.

9 x $10.50 + $5 (flat rate shipping) = $99.50

I hate to say it, but used is used. They've been threaded onto piping, and an unknown water source was run through them. I'm sure they are still near perfect though. I'd be interested, but nowhere near that price.

Sorry to hear about your health. I hope you recover swiftly and can once again find a way to enjoy your hobby.

:mug:

Thanks for the positive post. Unknown water source? RO water. Used the premium grey Teflon tape.

Good to know they're that cheap.

If you're truly interested I'm open to offers.

I've seen a few of your posts regarding the rules in this section. Pretty sure price policing is an infraction as well. Cheers.

Thanks for the positive post. Unknown water source? RO water. Used the premium grey Teflon tape.

Good to know they're that cheap.

If you're truly interested I'm open to offers.

I've seen a few of your posts regarding the rules in this section. Pretty sure price policing is an infraction as well. Cheers.

Ok. My offer is $54 plus shipping. $6 a valve.

Price policing and negotiation are two completely different things. I mentioned I was interested, but not at the price posted. The information about bargainfittings.com is to show value of new, and to give you an understanding of my lower than expected offer. I wanted the value of these valves to be clear and straightforward.

My offer will stand if you choose to accept it. I did not mean to aggravate you. I apologize for not being more clear, I guess.

Enjoy your evening. :mug:

Price policing #4 takes care of that. "You think someone's goods are junk, priced too high, etc, keep it to yourself. No one is forcing you to buy anything and the market will take care of itself."

In your response to my original post there was no offer nor any negotiation.

Whether you felt they were worth it or not should have never been brought up. If you didn't like the price then make an offer. Worst that could happen is you get a "no thank you" response. :mug:

Price policing #4 takes care of that. "You think someone's goods are junk, priced too high, etc, keep it to yourself. No one is forcing you to buy anything and the market will take care of itself."

In your response to my original post there was no offer nor any negotiation.

Whether you felt they were worth it or not should have never been brought up. If you didn't like the price then make an offer. Worst that could happen is you get a "no thank you" response. :mug:

I said I was interested in my first post, but nowhere near your posted price. That's an attempt to open a dialogue. In my next post, after you replied to me, I made you my offer.

I'll just accept your last post as a "no thank you" and move along. Good luck with your sale.

:mug:

Back