Easy Pull Bottle Caps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasDroughtBrewery

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these yet? The video made them look like it was pretty simple to open the bottle but if anyone has first hand exp id be interested in listening.

Also do they clamp to the bottles well, any certain bottles they don't clamp too? Not until you start bottling do you realize how many different bottle tops their are.

I'd be interested in trying them out. My bench capper will sometimes leave a small indent on the top of the cap, so I am curious to know if there will be enough clearance when pressing down to get a good seal on the lip of the bottle.

I mean, it's kind of a novelty item. I can't imagine a realistic situation where I could not manage to open a beer bottle....

I will definitely let you know after I get them. I have too much kegged beer and plan to bottle some of it. I have a KBC clone the club brewed up and will need to bottle that. I'll bottle some of that with these and compare how they do against the regular O2 absorbing caps I use.

Back