Need some more equipment for brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jham90

Reaction score
I need more equipment for brewing and I was looking at Homebrewing.org. Does anyone on here ever use them? Is the equipment good quality? What are some other sites to check out?

Do you have a local store to check out? It's nice to gain some repoire AND knowledge from a LHBS for maybe a few extra coins. I always look forward to my next trip there!

Homebrewing.org (AIH) Northern Brewer and More Beer are great places along just about all of the forum sponsors like BrewHardware, HomeBrewSupply, and Bargain Fittings

Check out Label Peelers. They are a local store for me, but have really good prices, and if you leave them your email, they will send you regular sales.

I found several good deals on craigslist when I first started looking to get into brewing. That would be another option as well. Check everything over very well before finishing the deal though. That is how I got my first batch of beer equipment.

I need more equipment for brewing and I was looking at Homebrewing.org. Does anyone on here ever use them? Is the equipment good quality? What are some other sites to check out?

Craigslist!!!!!!!!!!

People try lots of hobbies and then decide it is not for them...

or

They upgrade their equipment and get rid of the old stuff....

80 wortchiller
50 mashton
40 Bottles with German tops
10 Bottling bucket
10 Autosyphon
5 Bottle capper
20 glass Six gal carboy
15 glass smaller carboy

All together sold for 175. OBO!!!

Moving soon, need to sell this stuff quick!

Back