• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Banjo burners fs/ft

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewnation

Reaction score
Looking to change to natural Gas burners. 2 burners have been used 3 times and the other one was used a few more times. All in excellent condition. $90 for all 3. Burners only. One burner has a stand. Open to trades. Local pick up in Temecula ca. Or I work near qualcom in SD

Why don't you use the burners on NG? I switched from propane to NG using banjo burners and I'm glad I did.

Or drill it out. It's easier and works fine. I've been using mine for a couple years now and I'll never go back to propane

"Banjo burners..." Whew~ I'm glad I read this post! For a minute there, I thought the thread had something to do with burning banjos. To which I was ready to reply, before you do, please consider an accordion first!

Back