Up to 50% off for Inkbird Wifi Smart Temperature Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Recently, our product R & D Department improved IOS system. And we aslo got many brewers' PM massages about the re-sell date of the wifi controller. Now we announce the new round wifi smart temperature controller here.Who replies this post will get the discount price. The unit sales price is $65.

Rules:

1, Only for the brewers in US or Canada.
2, One who is within the 1st to 30th post can win 50% discount. One who is within 31th to 50th will get 20% off Amazon coupon code.
3, Payment accepted: Paypal for 50% off. 20% off code is from Amazon listing.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KT9J9Y4

4, The shipment for 30pcs 50% off price will be arranged on Sep, 5th. 20% off code will be released on Sep, 10th.

We will send the private massages to the 1th to 30th winners on Aug,30th. When we get your payment and shipping information, we will arrange the shipment on Sep, 5th and then give you the tracking# which can be trakced on www.usps.com.within 24 to 48 business hours.

Amazon orders can be shipped according to Amazon shipping date.

Promise:

If you won't connect it to your router, you can also ignore the wifi function and use the hardware. If you won't need it any more and contact [email protected], we will arrange the return address to you and replace or refund it as your request when we get it.

Introduction of wifi smart temperature controller.

Inkbird today introduce the wifi smart temperature controller, which is enabled the people to be more productive and more creative. You can control, monitor and schedule your electrical appliance temperature and humidity devices with your smart phone anywhere over (Only for the IOS system now). Plug and play design can free up your energy and time from DIY thermostat processes. The larger wattage device can be powered by this controller. It can connect the devices which is Max, 15A. OK now? NO. Some pictures with short text will be displayed how powerful it is. Please note that the package is only included wifi controller, one short temperature sensor and one 6.57ft NTC sensor.

C919_1-1_zpskv2wmuex.jpg

C919_2-2_zps7nbmyw5c.jpg

C919_3-3_zpsbgrsyimn.jpg

C919_4-4_zpspk5p6yjw.jpg

-1_zpsj9crfv3n.jpg

2_zpsdfzsmfc9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"We will send the private massages to the 1th to 30th winners on Aug,30th."

I would enjoy a private massage. I could use another temp controller.

IOS is apple only? Or will it connect to my home pc? My fermentation chamber is in my garage and I'd love to be able to control from my pc.

Latest posts

Back