• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Steel tubing welded Brewstand w/ burners (Nashville, TN)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad2157

Reaction score
Steel welded 1.5" square tubing brewstand with two propane burners. Burners work great. Solid stand on rolling casters, two of which lock to secure the stand from rolling. Freshly painted with black high temp paint. Wooden plywood shelf on bottom for storage.

Measurements are:
64" wide
16.5" deep
27" from ground to top of stand
13.25" square for each burner area on far left and far right.
15.5 x 13.25" large middle opening

Located near Nashville, TN in the Pleasant View area.
Local pick-up only, unless you schedule a company to pick up and deliver for you ( uShip, etc..).

$300 obo - LOWERED PRICE

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1471554784.480146.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1471554796.679375.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1471554807.864687.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1471554819.282884.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1471554830.749259.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1471554840.670751.jpg

Last edited:
What brewing gear are you looking for?

I was looking for keggles, a pump, and a plate chiller. I have since purchased some things and don't need those any longer. Actually don't need a lot right now. I'm open to anything I may be able to use for partial trade plus cash. Open to anything to see what I could use. Really looking for cash primarily, as I need to buy another kettle from Spike Brewing to finish up my vessels. Could use another ball lock corny keg or two.

How big are each inner diameter of the "square" with burner. I have 20" pot bases. Considering driving from MS Coast to grab it [emoji16]

I have someone that is supposed to be coming to look at it this afternoon. If that falls through, I will let you know.

The outside two squares where the burners are located have an inner measurement of 13.25" and outer measurement of 16.25" (1.5" wide tubing).

Back