• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Selling All Grain System - local preferred

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The542

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Selling off my three vessel all grain equipment, priced for quick sale and as-is. Items and prices below. Pics available on request. Some of the bigger items likely would not be practical to ship. I am in the Philly NW suburbs and can deliver within reasonable distance. Updated remaining items below:

1. Blichmann 15 gal gen 1 boilermaker with whirlpool arm. $200 - *local only*
1. Bev-air 23 kegerator, black w/stainless top, aftermarket stainless three tap tower, perlick 630 faucets. $800 - local only

Lots of other little stuff to be posted later on. Will get back with pic requests as fast as I can.

Also interested in a burner with extensions - shipping to 90277. Let me know the price with shipping, and I'll let you know if I'm in.

I apologize if I haven't responded to everyone either in a timely manner or at all. I am happy to say I've been inundated with requests and requests to be in line for things. Please bear with me, I honestly didn't think there would be as much response or as quick.

I'm also struggling a bit to get things out the way I wanted to. Between my job and now having to disassemble items to make shipping reasonable, (which I learned today) it's been a slow process. Please bear with me.

If I haven't responded to a pm, I'll review them tomorrow and get to ya.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike,

The Blichmann Burner showed up today - box was pretty banged up, but your wrapping held up well. And thanks for the free rolls of paper towel. They served their purpose!

I assembled it and fired it up. That burner is HEAVY DUTY. I think UPS could have kicked it from Pennsylvania to California and it would have survived. Thanks again!

Pliny

Back