Raleigh, NC breweries to see

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewenstein

Reaction score
Hey all. I'll be in Raleigh this Saturday afternoon and evening before heading to the Outer Banks for vacation Sunday morning. We are going to scope out the area for a potential move in a year or so, but I'd like to hit at least one brewery / brew pub while we are there. So let's hear it - if you could only go to one place, which one would it be? TIA

Downtown? I'd pick Trophy. Great beer and excellent wood fired pizza. They get crowded though and seating is limited indoors. Raleigh Brewing is pretty good too, but the bar itself is kinda sparse. It's attached to their homebrew shop though.

If you want dinner/lunch and a MASSIVE beer selection, check out the Raleigh Beer Garden. They have hundreds of beers on tap including all sorts of NC offerings.

I'd also hit up the Tasty Beverage Co before you head out. Great bottle shot with a small tasting area. They'll let you buy anything chilled and drink it there.

Also - follow these guys for great listings of breweries and bottle shops in NC.

http://www.ncbeerguys.com/nc-breweries/

Back