Never old enough to start brewing beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grummore

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm from Québec, Canada. I'm just starting brewing beer and have my 42 years old all exited about it!

Going to ask many questions! :mug:

First question(s) should be how much yeast do I need to pitch and what temperature should the wort be during active fermentation.

Welcome to brewing and HBT.

Ah! Thank you. Will do. :)

Already made 2 beers (1st that no one should know about... And a second that his actually in his 2nd fermentation).

Might have couple of question, yeah.

Thanks!

I started this year at age 50. After all, you ought to have plenty of experience with the final product before you start making it yourself.

Never old enough to start brewing beer!

Well that thread title is either a very clever ploy to get noticed or English is not your first language one of the two.

But regardless..Welcome to the forum!

and you are right...its never too late to start this great hobby.

Started 3 years ago - age 62.5 and brewing partner, KOTC (aka King of the Castle) 64. So yep, never too old. And if I may say so - we make some damn good beers by now! :)

Welcome, have fun, ask as many questions as you need to ask.

Welcome to your new obsession! :tank: I started 5 years ago at age 55, having made wine from age 15 to about 30. The wife & I got curious during Christmas 2010, & the rest, as they say, is history. Getting into gruit ales at the moment. Lots to learn about some 10,000 years of beer! So you're never too old to learn! :mug:

Latest posts

Back