ISO Rare Barrel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourz4life

Reaction score
Looking for Rare Barrel brews. I have a Allagash James Bean, Trillium Dusk Trill Dawn, 1 can left of Trillium Fort point mosaic, Maine Beer Co lunch, and all other sorts of Maine/Massachusetts brews.

Sorry, thought I had PMd you back about the Pliney. All set on that at the moment but I like most of the RB brews I've had. Which ones do you currently have access to?

I'd be interested in Enscrolled or Map of the moon. Heard good things. If not im game for others as well.

Hey, thanks! But really, you're the man! I like your thinking! Don't make me put together another box for you too... [emoji41][emoji106]

Anywho! Jamaral: I'm pretty sure I can do Ensorcelled, but let me double check my stock. I don't think I can do Map of the Moon... That was suuuuper limited, and I've got to keep one for myself. If you like the apricot thing, I might have a Keen Observation available. Also, if you're looking for raspberries a la Ensorcelled, I know I've got Wise Guise.

Same selection to you too, @k1ngl1ves !

Yea. I'm game for Keen and the Wise. All there brews I've had have been stellar so I'm sure they will be to. Let me check my side stock for what else I have. Still have the above but have gotten some more recently

So I checked my stock and I also have the Buzzards Bay IPA, Berkshire brewing company lost sailor IPA, Jack abbeys Hoponius Union, Opa Opa IPA, brewmaster Jack's Ambrewsia IPA, and clown shoes American monastic IPA. I may also be picking up the new Fluxus from Allagash. Whenever the FV 13 gets to my local brew shop I'll be grabbing a few as well

Back