New to forum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewohio

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum but not to the hobby. I'm also apart of another homebrew forum but found myself finding great info on topics found on the homebrewtalk. Hope to add something to the forum. I got my first kit November 2013 as a birthday gift and haven't looked back. Adding more equipment, learning more skills, and improving my homebrew. Really enjoy the hobby but not so sure my wife does haha.
Cheers!:mug:

Welcome to the forum ohio guy. You'll find everything you need to know here (buried in bunch of stuff you don't need, mixed into some stuff that's probably flat out wrong).

I'll be watching for you round the forum ohio. Get posting. These knowledge-bases don't build themselves you know!

I'm new to the forum and have been brewing for about 5 years. I'm in the Dayton area and have been looking for homebrew clubs north of Dayton (if possible). I've look for some, and contacted others, but no replys. :confused:

Back