HomebrewTalk T-shirts Pre-Order

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Lots of requests so I thought another round of t-shirts would be good.

This time I'm going to do a pre-order. I'm going to open pre-orders until July 11th. Then I will send all the orders to the printers and ship once we get back.

To re-state this is a pre-order so I know exactly what to order, so if you order now it won't ship for several weeks.

White on Grey

homebrewtalk_shirt_white.jpg

Black on Grey

homebrewtalk_shirt_black.jpg

You have until July 11th to order. After that we won't be accepting orders.

Do not pre-order if you live OUTSIDE the USA as the shipping costs I'm charging via the form won't work. PM me instead.

Not sure how to get the PayPal form to accept that. If you want to order more then 1 please PM me.

You mean my sexy body? Dontcha Know It.

The sizes are messed up on the "black on grey" option. Does this mean my order will end up being a small no matter what? I'll still wear it, but parents will probably shield their children's eyes.

I ordered one anyways.

Good thing you're not selling pants. I'd look like I'm smuggling plums...

In for one, if for no other reason than to show people I know what I am talking about when I critique them.

I ordered a "small large" in the black print, so if I end up getting a small, I'll just let my kid wear it to school.

I brew, therefore I drink beer and my 3XXX shows it. It would be nice for a change to have the option of ordering a 3X from an organization that provides great info when needed and proud to be a part of it.

I'll dig into getting XXXL+ tomorrow.

The shirts will be:

District Very Important Tee
pre-shrunk
50% cotton / 50% polyester

It's what the last HBT t-shirts were and it's my favorite t-shirt I own in terms of feel.

Sweet looking shirts. But I don' know about others but I prefer my tee shirts to have the printing on the back. Any chances of that now or in the future?

I changed the form to include XXXL and XXXXL as well as lady V-neck in small. I can't do too many different combos so sorry on the V neck size options.

@txbrew I ordered when the "old" options were there and for the black/grey it listed everything as a "small small" "small medium" etc. I ordered a "small large". Anything else I need to do to get a "large" in black/grey?

Sorry for the bother, but now I am concerned that I will end up with a small, and I have brewed too many beers lately to go on a diet. And my wife says the offspring can't wear it to school, because APPARENTLY THAT IS FROWNED UPON IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT!

Yea I will ignore the first size and go with the second size on the mistake setup.

Just ordered one...Simple solution for those that like the logo on the back(as I do/will): Wear the shirt backwards! ;)

Or you could cut out the logo from the front, put on the back, then get a killer dragon tattoo on your chest and rock that open area to show off your bitchin dragon tattoo.

Back