• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California SsBrewtech 10 gallon brew kettle with tons of extras

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewinSoldier

Reaction score
Hey guys! Selling a 10 gallon SS brewing brew kettle($180)... It has only been used 3 times. I have the following upgrades for it:

SS brewing bi-metal thermometer-$27
SS brewing thermometer coupling-$13
Norcal brewing SS false bottom-$85
SS brewing sparge arm kit-$55
Brewers hardware all stainless 1.5tri clamp butterfly valve-$55
Brewers hardware 1.5 tri clamp fitting-$20

So $435+tax into all of this..

First $300 takes it all.

It's all in storage but if you are serious I can go and take some.. All items are like new.

Still available.. Been super busy working 60 hours a week with my new job and haven't been able to come on here.

One thing I forgot to add is that I also have a hydra IC that I can include for an additional cost if someone buys the other stuff.

Shipping cost to 23322?
How much to add the hydra IC?
Pics of it all?

Thanks

It is all in storage right now and I'm working 72 hours a week so I'll try to get some pics but no promises.. Let me get an estimate on shipping.

I'll figure out a price for the hydra seperately but I will give a better deal for the package.

Back