1. Brave for not using hop bag?
- I think ignorant is a more correct term...didn't even know people used those for hops, just for steeping grains. DOH!
2. What am I going to name er?
- Well I was thinking DST Pale, but I hate daylight savings time. Still, thats the day it was brewed on so it's a bit unique. Another idea is Ben's Backyard Ale, but I'm really not sure what it will taste like. If it sucks...should I still name it???
3. More $2.00 cascades? I just picked them up at the LHBS and they seem to have plenty more. However, my LHBS was started by the founder on Sierra Nevada so maybe the current owner has a special supplier
. If you handle shipping, I'll send some for ya!
4. What's up next?
- I was thinking a wheat...probably the Citrus Wheat on the recipe page here, it looks mighty tasty. Plus, it's going to hit 90-100F here in another 2 months so a nice refreshing wheat would be a perfect beverage.