Greetings from Denmark

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redlich

Dilettante
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm a relatively new brewer from Denmark, I just made my first few batches.

I've found lots of valuable info on here as a lurker and would like to thank you all for the great info that's got me going pretty in the right direction. Hope to be able to contribute in the near future.

Thanks for reading.

Welcome to this awesome world of brewing! I've had the privilege of working in Denmark and drinking many a pint with some terrific Danes. You guys enjoy beer!
All the best,
Mike

Denmark has made a massive contribution to beer brewing, although I'm an
Aussie , I'm very proud of my 1/8th Danish ancestry. Welcome ,

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

At the moment I got the following bubling in the cellar:
  • 20 liters Apple and Raspberry Cider
  • 50 liters Mead (Melomel) with blackcurrant, blackberry, raspberry and lots of honey
  • 23 liters Witbier with a hint of mango

Hi All,

I'm a relatively new brewer from Denmark, I just made my first few batches.

I've found lots of valuable info on here as a lurker and would like to thank you all for the great info that's got me going pretty in the right direction. Hope to be able to contribute in the near future.

Thanks for reading.

Hi and welcome! Six years ago, my family and I spent nearly two months in Sweden and Denmark, in June and July, as my wife did research for one of her books. We spent a week in Copenhagen, not far from you, I believe.

What a delightful part of the world you live in! If you get to the western coast of Denmark, its worth your trip to stop in Ribe and visit the Ribe Brewery, great fun.

Back