HUGE Homebrew Keg Sale @ Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Hey guys!

Summer brewing is coming up and we want you to be ready to keg your homebrew so we've launched a pre-Summer Homebrew Keg Sale!

For a limited time (while supplies last, really) we're offering homebrew kegs of ALL styles (ball lock, pin lock, new, used, 2.5 gal, 3 gal, 5 gal, etc) at the lowest prices of the year. No joke, see for yourself! You can click on any of the banners above or visit Kegconnection.com

On top of the sale, our shipping is STILL only $7.95 flat rate to any location in the contiguous USA... so happy shopping and happy homebrewing!

cheers,

joshua

Have you already sold out or is there a coupon code? When I follow the link the price is different. I am looking for the ball lock kegs.

I called this morning and I just looked at the price and didn't read you had to buy a keg kit. Thanks for the response

With the keg kit purchase can I buy more than 1 pin lock keg at the $24.97 price?

If you're buying a keg with a kit, our system is limited to allowing just 1 keg per faucet in that kit. If you're looking to add more kegs at a discounted rate, call our office on Tuesday (off Monday for the holiday) anytime between 8am-5pm Central @ 325-356-5204

cheers,

joshua

Latest posts

Back