FT: Funky Budda Maple Bacon Coffe Porter Imperial (Wide Awake) ISO: HELP

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctufano

Reaction score
I know auctions are bad... But I dont know what I should even trade this for. I've had Zombie Dust... Pliney...

This is the Funky Buddha Wide Awake... Extremely limited imperial Maple Bacon Coffee Porter bomber.

Wife doesnt care for stouts/porters... What are some good IPAs that would be a fair trade? Need help building my list to look up and determine

i.php

Last edited:
Tree House
Trillium
Other Half
Grimm
Carton
Heady
Sip
Second Fiddle

Pretty much any hoppy offering from these guys. Ratios are a little hard to determine. Depends on the $$ value of the Funky Buddha

I have access to these if you're interested:

NoDa - Hop Drop 'n Roll
Wicked Weed - Pernicious and Freak of Nature
Burial - Scythe Rye

ill offer first born son. MBCP was probably the best tasting beer I've had so far this year, I could only imagine the imperial version.

ill offer first born son. MBCP was probably the best tasting beer I've had so far this year, I could only imagine the imperial version.

Thats why I dont know what to trade :\ I also feel like its not a $for$ beer, either. An already limited once a year release (MBCP), and now the even more limited imperial variety...

Thats why I dont know what to trade :\ I also feel like its not a $for$ beer, either. An already limited once a year release (MBCP), and now the even more limited imperial variety...

I wouldn't think it would be a dollar for dollar item based on the release. Id base it on an also otherwise extremely limited release. Unfortunately I don't have access to those more well known IPA or I would be all over this lol.

I wouldn't think it would be a dollar for dollar item based on the release. Id base it on an also otherwise extremely limited release. Unfortunately I don't have access to those more well known IPA or I would be all over this lol.

Go to Tired Hands!

It's a $17 bomber, and not quite "limited" of a release, and definitely not "extreme". It was limited purchase at the brewery, but is now distributed to liquor stores all over that Florida area. Very good though, and it will undoubtedly go fast. At 10%, it's a bit underwhelming imo.

I'd recommend you take any one of those offerings from GrainToGlass. All of those are fantastic brews (seriously), and are a delicious trade. Especially considering you bought something you don't even want! Lol!

Or you can keep going for it all! But if you shoot for the moon, you'll probably just end up with cheese. Majority of people who trade here are pretty smart and fair, and the great ones always throw in extras. Lol! Treat them good, they'll treat you great! That's why "auction style" threads are banned here. It's bad for the community.

Good luck, and happy beer hunting!

:mug:

I'd trade it for Tree House and Trillium. Those folks never trade $4$ anyway unless you have a previous relationship.

Back