5# PBW $32.50 shipped form Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Reply to this thread and I will PM you a way to get a free shipping code for a bag. We only have about 10-12 5# bags bagged up so lets keep this to the first 8 to reply.

US only shipping...

Cheers
Jay

I have a few more of these I can send out if anyone is interested. Were testing out a new packaging method on these so not all the packaging is going to look the same. I am training a new repackaging master.

Thanks for the orders guys and yes your entire package (within reason) can ship free also... You bet.

Cheers
Jay

I'm scratching my head on the pricing. This is same as the price per pound for the 4lb plastic containers which come in convenient package. It is more $/lb than the 1lb repacks. That is just comparing this package to the other packs on the Norcal site.

@eric19312

Thanks for the look...

Here is how we were breaking it down for this.

1# repacks 5.99 x 5 = $29.95 depending on where you are average $8 shipping (could be as much as 9.95 flat rate)= $37.95 = $7.59 per pound
4# plastic bucket $25.99 depending on where you are average $7 shipping (could be as much as 9.95 flat rate) = $32.95 = $8.24 per pound

5# Re packed $32.50 shipped to you guys = $6.50 per pound

That is how it all came together. We are teaching a new guy how to repackage using our machine and we need a bunch of stuff to repackage. What better way to teach a new kid, burn through a bunch of PBW and get you guys a solid deal with zero variable on shipping. We do stuff like this from time to time for the HBT community. The 5# pack is a killer refill for your 4# bucket if you already have one ;)
Look for another deal on Golden Light DME here soon. We have another machine on the way :)

Cheers
Jay

Thanks Jay, it came today! If you have a chance to package that dme in 8oz packages (starters) that would be fantastic ;)

Thanks Jay, it came today! If you have a chance to package that dme in 8oz packages (starters) that would be fantastic ;)

Funny you say that! Its on the list. I have a new packing and sealing machine being built for us. AND 8 oz packs are part of the reason. Good call!

Hey how did the package travel? Land in good shape?

Cheers
Jay

My package was in fine shape when it arrived, nothing broken or unprotected. The bag seal on the PBW was very nice and even, a good seal indeed.

Thanks Jaybird received mine today

How did your package look? I am shipping these all Priority so hopefully they all travel well. The repack for stuff like this is a new thing for me so I am just crossing my fingers nothing explodes during travel.... I did however throw a pack off our loft in my building before we decided to go for it. It fell about 14-16 ft and SMACKED on the floor.

You should have seen Victor CRINGE when it hit the floor....:D:D:D

Thanks for the order!

Cheers
Jay

How about 7.5 OZ packs? Would ship for $2.99 First class? that last .5oz shoots shipping to almost $4.00 DAMN USPS...LOL

Let me know I can make that happen for you.

Cheers
Jay

You still offering the 5 pound bag with free shipping? If you are pm me the code! Also interested in the light DME when you get that offer going for my yeast starters!

John

image-67221.jpeg

Landed in good shape!

Funny you say that! Its on the list. I have a new packing and sealing machine being built for us. AND 8 oz packs are part of the reason. Good call!

Hey how did the package travel? Land in good shape?

Cheers
Jay

How did your package look? I am shipping these all Priority so hopefully they all travel well. The repack for stuff like this is a new thing for me so I am just crossing my fingers nothing explodes during travel.... I did however throw a pack off our loft in my building before we decided to go for it. It fell about 14-16 ft and SMACKED on the floor.

You should have seen Victor CRINGE when it hit the floor....:D:D:D

Thanks for the order!

Cheers

Jay

Packing was perfect. Good thing it didn't blow USPS would have freaked out. You should have taken a video. It must have been a good laugh. QC can always be an adventure. Cheers Jim

Packing was perfect. Good thing it didn't blow USPS would have freaked out. You should have taken a video. It must have been a good laugh. QC can always be an adventure. Cheers Jim

No kidding Jim. I did that about a year ago with a bag of DME. Uhhhh we should have done that one outside... If you catch my drift :)

That would have been a great video for sure. Lets just say we now flip for the 4 mil bags...LOL

Cheers
Jay

Thanks Jay for taking car of me! Arrived today you rock! :rockin:

John

Heck yeah John! My pleasure man! Enjoy the Starter material as well! We are starting preliminary video tomorrow and there will be lab testing on the whole starter system. I have a feeling we can make, making starters a whole lot easier, for everyone!

Thanks for the order!

Cheers
Jay

Got my bag of PBW yesterday safe and sound. Thanks Jay!

SWEET! I think the new packaging bags are SOLID!

We are going to be offering a BOATLOAD of new repacked things at discount!

Keep your eyes peeled!

Thanks for the orders guys! I still have about 7 or 8 more 5# bags I can send out for $32.50 shipped. My new guy did a bunch more... He is a re packing and bag sealing machine! LOL

let me know and I will PM you a way to get some.

Cheers
Jay

Back