New Product from Nor Cal Brewing. Cam Lock A to Garden hose attachment.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going to redo the entire garden at my house "and" all my brewery hoses! I am going to use the barbed fitting to Female Cam Lock and replace screw fittings on my garden hoses. My SWMBO is gonna kill me!

This is really cool! Were working on getting the male threaded parts and the Female Cam lock parts as well!

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Cam-Lock-Half-Inch-Male-to-Water-Hose-Spigot.html

Use the barbed fitting to Female and replace screw fittings on your garden hoses.

Let me know whatcha' think?

Cheers
Jay

Could have used this a few months back. I am using a garden hose to pump my waste water and chiller water out of my basement. I used the camlock fitting and a Home Depot adapter.
Great idea, go for it.

Yeah I took a few home last night and showed my SWMBO how easy its going to be to switch out hoses and sprayers. She was all over it.

Cheers
Jay

A femle version of this would be great! I guess I could just swap my connections around, but I'm pretty lazy right now. You should make some so I can continue to be lazy. Yeah. I like that idea...

I am going to redo the entire garden at my house "and" all my brewery hoses! I am going to use the barbed fitting to Female Cam Lock and replace screw fittings on my garden hoses. My SWMBO is gonna kill me!

This is really cool! Were working on getting the male threaded parts and the Female Cam lock parts as well!

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Cam-Lock-Half-Inch-Male-to-Water-Hose-Spigot.html

Use the barbed fitting to Female and replace screw fittings on your garden hoses.

Let me know whatcha' think?

Cheers
Jay

I think you have to much time on your hands

And just when I thought my brewery was complete. Now, I get to add a better connection to my counter-flow chiller. I always hate dragging over the hose and trying to get it hooked up with out leaking. EHH..it's only money, I can get more.

Why is it 3x the price of 1/2" FNPT?

GREAT QUESTION!

I think the price is dictated by how many are made and sold from the vendors/manufacturer. I am sure as soon as the US market starts buying as many of these as they do the Cam Lock A 1/2" only then will the manufactures prices fall. Obviously my price on this is decided by the manufacturer price to me and so on and so on.

Cheers
Jay

Latest posts

Back