Stupid White trash - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Stupid White trash

Old 03-07-2008, 09:45 PM   #11
Kevin Dean

Recipes 

Jul 2007
Frederick, MD
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

In Kentucky I used to deliver pizza. We had something similar to that happen...

Some people stumbled in, opened up the pizza box to reveal half a pizza with fresh green leaves (like, from their front yard) mushed into the cheese. They demanded their money back and a remake because "Yall put green peppers on it!".

Best. Responce. Ever.

"Why did you dumbasses eat half the pizza if you didn't want the "green peppers" it had on it? I'm not making you **** and don't you DARE throw that pizza in my dumpster!"

"What's your name? Well my mom calls me Son, and my cat calls me Meow, either will do." -- Sam Dodson of the Obscured Truth Network

Old 03-07-2008, 09:58 PM   #12
cd2448

Recipes 

Oct 2007
Haddonfield, NJ
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoobarb
Oh, I can see her being the type to knock back about a half case of Miller Light and an entie box of Snackwell cookies and think she's eating and drinking smart. Probably tells her fat trailer park girlfriends "Ah been watchin' mah weight real good. I just don't git why ah cain't seem to lose none." Yeah, she looks like she's been watching her weight alright. Just like she watches Jerry Springer during the week and NASCAR on Sundays.
Heh there hang on a minute. Springer is quality, the spin-off with his baldy security guard "Steve" is even better. We can agree on Nascar, which I just don't get at all.

I went to dinner once with this cheapo guy and he complained about a maggot in his meal - the rest of us were sure he put it on the plate, but we didn't catch him at it, unfortunately!

Old 03-07-2008, 10:06 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Dean
... "Why did you dumbasses eat half the pizza if you didn't want the "green peppers" it had on it? I'm not making you **** and don't you DARE throw that pizza in my dumpster!"
That's great! You hate to do it as a habit, but sometimes it's better to just turn away business than to have to deal with idiots like that.

Old 03-08-2008, 12:05 AM   #14
PeteOz77

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Canberra, ACT Australia
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Oh! That poor woman!

Not only did she get traumatised by the maggot on her plate, but they invaded her privacy by breaking into her personal belongings and rifling through them. PLUS, who's to say they didn't PLANT those maggots in her bag after ripping through her personal belongings?

Sounds like a lawsuit to me! BRING ON THE LAWYERS!

Old 03-08-2008, 12:33 AM   #15
niquejim
Burrowing Owl Brewery
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2007
Cape Coral Florida
Liked 51 Times on 40 Posts

Here's another one

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2008/...leads-arrests/

Old 03-26-2008, 07:36 PM   #17
Sir Humpsalot

Recipes 

Nov 2006
Liked 87 Times on 69 Posts

I actually called a pizza place back last night because they botched our order... forgot the mushrooms.

I told 'em straight up, the pizza is fine, we're eating it, but you charged us for, and omitted, the mushrooms.

They told us to order again from them and they'd take care of us...

Fine. Whatever. I hate folks that make a scene, I mean really, what's a couple of maggots?

Old 03-26-2008, 07:50 PM   #18
EdWort

Recipes 

Jul 2006
Bee Cave, Texas
Liked 337 Times on 169 Posts

After seeing this movie, I either don't complain or if I do, I send it back and have it taken off the bill. I don't give them a second chance. Too many bad memories.

Enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]3OUN719sY4c[/YOUTUBE]