• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

South Carolina Electric All-Grain Brewery - $3,500

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RonR

Reaction score
This is an all-electric brewery utilizing a HoseHead 2 controller. It is configured to run only one element at a time. I want to sell it as a complete system. Buyer must pick up in Pacolet, SC.
System consists of:
1) Hosehead 2 controller with touchscreen monitor
2)15 gallon Concord HLT with stainless steel e-Herms – 4500w BoilCoil
3)15 gallon Blichmann g2 Mash Tun with false bottom and sparge arm
4)20 gallon Blichmann g2 boil kettle with hop blocker– 5000w BoilCoil
5)Counterflow wort chiller
6)(2) Stainless pumps
7)(2) Speidel 7.9 gallon fermenters
8)Fermentation chamber is a refrigerator with a Blackbox rogrammable temperature controller
9)5 lb CO2 tank with dual gauges
10)15 lb CO2 tank with single gauge
11)Grain mill
12)All hoses with quick disconnects
13)Stainless steel table with lower shelf
14)(8) assorted ball-lock / pin-lock 5 gallon kegs
15)All miscellaneous equipment needed to brew. ie: refractometer, hydrometer, stir plate with 2L beaker, paddle, digital scale, cleaning chemicals, buckets, etc.
16)50 lbs of 2 row in vacuum sealed bags. Some assorted grains and hops.
17)I have the 50 amp GE GFCI breaker and cable if you can use it.
18) Thermoworks digital thermometer

System is ready to brew. I just don't have the time anymore. Additional photos on request.

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

If you split up and are willing to ship certain components, I would be interested. $3500 is a hell of a deal for the package, I just built an electric BIAB system, and if I was close I STILL be jumping all over this!

I'm not far down the road and would be interested in the grain, chiller, kegs, co2 tanks and gauges if you'd be willing to part out. Maybe even the fridge/ chamber. I really just don't need the kettles or controller. I can pick up.

Interested in the 15lb tank and mash tun if broken up. Will pick up locally.

Still interested in the kegs and kegging equipment if you consider splitting that off. I already have a three kettle set up but am now ready to switch from bottling to kegs.

I want to put this up for sale once more. Price drop to $3000 obo. Will let you come and see it in action on any Saturday you wish.

I'd be interested in the hosehead controller if no one has asked about it. Also one of the pumps and the chiller.

Accepting ' reasonable offers'. Brew day is about 4- 4.5 hours. Never brewed more than 10 gallons at one time. A 15 gallon batch shouldn't add much.

if youre willing to part, Id be interested in the exchillerator

If you were closer I'd be interested, but I'm all the way up in Massachusetts

Hasn't sold yet. Had a guy down a couple of weeks ago. He's supposed to let me know in a week or so.

Hasn't sold yet. Had a guy down a couple of weeks ago. He's supposed to let me know in a week or so.

Why do all you people selling this stuff live on the east coast haha. I imagine shipping would be cost prohibitive to the west coast?

Yea. Pretty expensive since I'm selling everything. Shelves, stainless table. Dorm room size fridge used as fermentation chamber. It's everything you need for all-grain. Included test equipment, cleaning supplies and chemicals for water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back