wilserbrewer BIAB sale today, 3/6/16

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Sale today 3/6/16 at wilserbrewer BIAB bags.

Choose between 3 sale options:

1. Free hop bag and dry hop sock with any BIAB bag purchase, $8 value
2. Free 1/4" pulley upgrade with any BIAB Grand Slam 4 piece package. GS package includes custom size BIAB, hop bag, dry hop sock and ratchet pulley. $8 value.
3. 2nd bag only $10 with any BIAB bag purchase.

Please indicate sale option preference with your order, any refunds will be promptly made via paypal. Please also be sure to include kettle outside diameter and height with your order.

Product details here Http://biabbags.webs.com/

Thanks and happy brewing!
wilser

Used my bag twice in two weeks after receiving them. Definitely worth it looking forward to many more brews with them :D

Past and current user of Wilsorbrewer's bags. My first inclination was to use a cheap paint strainer till I needed a bigger bag for BIAB.

Guys these things is rugged enough to hog tie and bury the body of the dude that looks at your daughter the wrong way. I purchased the BIAB kit and it's plenty strong enough for any abuse you can put it through.

Wilsor stands behind his stuff. You'll not go wrong with getting these bags.

Kenny T

Past and current user of Wilsorbrewer's bags. My first inclination was to use a cheap paint strainer till I needed a bigger bag for BIAB.

Guys these things is rugged enough to hog tie and bury the body of the dude that looks at your daughter the wrong way. I purchased the BIAB kit and it's plenty strong enough for any abuse you can put it through.

Wilsor stands behind his stuff. You'll not go wrong with getting these bags.

Kenny T

Lol.
These bags are top notch and hopefully folks jumped on this killer deal. :fro:

Dang, I just bought one of these on the 3rd! I guess I should have waited.

Fantastic customer service. I have yet to use my bag. Ordered last Friday and it got here on Monday. In the mail the day I ordered.

Should have checked here before ordering my bag Sunday evening, that's ok still getting a great bag at a good price. May order another one on the next sale.

Thanks for the great product.

Latest posts

Back