Whoa... been a long time....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucasszy

Reaction score
So lets see where we stand.

over the last 3 years... Got divorced. Got busy with Life, moved, moved again, and moved again just a few weeks ago.

Im back to that point where I need to get to regular brewing....

Im cleaning up and organizing all the equipment in the garage right as I move into a new place.

Some amazing things to put on gas include:

A four year old belgian dark strong that has been quietly sitting and waiting for me to enjoy it.

Meads that are all over 4 years old.

Odds and ends.

What should I make for my first batch at the new house? AG full setup.

I would be torn between something special to commemorate a well deserved return to brewing or a quick turnaround to get my pipeline going again. Would be cool to do a brewversary barleywine or imperial stout and brew that every year. Do vertical tastings and the like.

I would be torn between something special to commemorate a well deserved return to brewing or a quick turnaround to get my pipeline going again. Would be cool to do a brewversary barleywine or imperial stout and brew that every year. Do vertical tastings and the like.

Well... I am setup for Lagering... was thinking of maybe doing a quick and dirty wit/white/belgian/hef type of thing... followed up with a Baltic Porter.

I really like the veritcal idea....may need to run with it!

Do both, party gyle style! Use first runnings for high gravity, seconds for quicker low gravity. If you want drastically different styles, you can always steep speciality grains in the runoff wort. It's a long brew day, but gets that empty larder filled with the quickness.

Back