• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts E-herms components for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucasmc

Reaction score
I have a few things for sale as I am transitioning from E-herms to BIAB. Everything I have here is in great shape and also works great. I only have about 5 brews on these pieces. First I have an electric keggle HLT with a copper herms coil inside, 5000w camco heating element, temp probe for use with PID temp controller, and all other fittings and valves needed. Second is my 62 quart bayou classic mash tun with a very nice false bottom from NorCal brewing solutions, fittings and hose needed for getting mash back into tun, tee fitting and temp probe in the tee for mash temp readings. Third Is the stainless March nano-brewery pump with fittings included. Fourth I have all silicone hoses and SS camlock fittings needed. And lastly I have a homemade counterflow chiller with camlock fittings included on ends. I do not have a picture of the CFC but it is in good shape and worked well. $250 for mash tun. $350 for HLT. $40 for chiller. $500 takes it all. Located in central mass, south of worcester.

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2130.jpg

The chigger isn't for sale, sorry. Just the March nano-brewery pump is. 300 for that pump. Comes with all extra hardware on it in picture

I bought the keggle like that. It looks like the person simply cut a couple slits in the lip and then hit it down with a hammer. Maybe some heat was involved as well but i'm not sure.

Latest posts

Back