What kind of faucets are these?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not believe those are Perlicks. Not sure what I'd offer the guy, looks pretty dirty to me. What's he asking?

Faucets with shanks are worth under $10 each. Maybe $35 for all 4. The tower may be worth another $35.

Of course it's worth what anyone will pay so YMMV.

The faucets are worthless to me, but somebody somewhere will buy them. Lol!

If the tower cleans up nicely, it could be a great find! $135 is a bit too much, imo.

If the tower cleans up to near mint, I'd say it's worth between $75 - $125. Only because it's an older Perlick branded tower. Has vintage appearance.

In it's unclean condition now, I'd say $20 for all the faucets and $40 for the tower. I wouldn't buy the faucets though.

So imo the seller is way off. Could possibly be a sentimental reason. Good luck with that. Lol!

Seller does not know what kind of faucets they are. Just thinks they are original to the unit. I don't even think I want to insult him by offering $50 bucks.

Picture from Perlicks site. Tower new by itself is over $400.

Actually if its the tarnish free brass, which it appears to be, its more like $615 new from Perlick (https://www.perlick.com/store/webcatalog2.php?catno=1&sectno=11&grpno=3) PN 3780-4BTF

Like others said though, its worth whatever anyone is willing to pay for it. I would never pay that much for a tower.

Those taps though? Next to worthless. You might get $10 for them with the shank, and then you need to buy new shanks.

The faucets are most likely Perlick's as well. I have a couple from the mid-90's...

8859114710.jpg

8859114711.jpg

I couldn't either at first. Then I reposted them, and all of a sudden the pictures in the 1st post showed up and I can see them too. I don't know what's up

Well sh*t, now you're gonna need brass faucets, a brass sink, some brass growlers, where does it all end?

:D

Even at $135 that would have been a steal if it's Perlick brand, brass, and glycol cooled. The faucets are also probably higher quality Perlick rear-sealing faucets.

Back