10% ($36.44) for ITC-308S with 1.97" probe DC cord sensor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The promo code isn't working for me. I get the error message "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase." Anyone else having this problem?

What is the difference between this model and the standard ITC 308?

this one is DC cord. You can remove the sensor conveniently. If you want to replace our 12" probe sensor for bulk fermentation, you can easily install it. We just improve the sensor basing on the ITC-308. Thanks.

The promo code isn't working for me. I get the error message "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase." Anyone else having this problem?

If possible, could you insult Amazon customer service to solve it?

If possible, could you insult Amazon customer service to solve it?

Respectfully, that is your role as the seller to deal with Amazon when your promotional codes aren't working. Amazon would likely not have anything to say to a buyer about a promotional code not working, and nor should a buyer be expected to do so.

That being said, I would be interested if the code scenario gets worked out. Feel free to send one to me directly if needed.

Thanks!

Respectfully, that is your role as the seller to deal with Amazon when your promotional codes aren't working. Amazon would likely not have anything to say to a buyer about a promotional code not working, and nor should a buyer be expected to do so.

That being said, I would be interested if the code scenario gets worked out. Feel free to send one to me directly if needed.

Thanks!

Sorry. We confirm it again. Yes. It is our error. Here is the new one code OHQOHYA9. Confirm it again. Sorry again.

Sorry to say, the code is still not working.

Thanks for your quick response. It was new created code. It will be effective after 6 hours. It is Amazon system rule. Pls order it tomorrow because it is very deep night for you after 6 hours.

Back