• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Mexico Turn key 2 tier keggle brew system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drumminguy81

Reaction score
I have a complete turn key brew system. I upgraded to a larger system so this awesome 10 gallon all grain brew system is for sale. To start off I have a barley crusher motorized grain mill on a cart works great just fill the hopper and flip the switch to mill your own barley, save money over buying pre milled. Asking 250 obo.
Then I have a 2 tier all grain brew system with 3 keggles and burners. All 3 burners are bayou bg12 propane burners with regulators. The hot liquor tank is on the top tier with a sight glass and thermometer and all stainless fittings. On the lower tier tier the mash tun has a thermometer and stainless false bottom/valve. The boil kettle has a sight glass, thermometer, and false bottom all stainless. I have added a lauter grant that is also stainless. This is used during vorlauf to improve clarity and helps prevent compacting the grain bed. The grant was one of the best additions to my brew system, many breweries in town are using a lauter grant. I will include a stainless hop spider for the boil kettle as well as a heavy stainless mash paddle. There is a pump with stainless valves for transferring and recirculating between both the mash tun and boil kettle. I have a shirron plate chiller with a thermometer on the output to monitor wort temperature while transferring. I have several other extras like a carboy and brew buckets for fermenting and some little odds and ends. The stand is heavy welded steel with casters to move it easily. This is an awesome brew system that I have brewed some great beer on. Im looking to get 1800 obo for brew system. The pictures don't do it justice. I would love to brew your first batch on it with you to show you how it works.

I also have a couple stainless 15 gallon ball lock fermenters. they fit inside an upright freezer for temperature control and have all stainless valves and include stand and johnson control temp controller. asking 700 obo.

Or 2500 for everything!

Link to craigslist post:
http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/for/5415363188.html

View attachment 1453769761324.jpg

To the top. Price lowered 1600 for the brew system 500 for fermenters or 2000 for everything!

Bump I need this out of my garage! Price lowered to 1400 for brew system or 1700 with both fermenters.

do you have more pics of fermenters? Also Im local and might be interest depending on price and location. thanks

Latest posts

Back