This is my current setup:
Customized 10 Gallon Cooler Mash Tun
- Removed the plastic spigot
- Inserted a stainless steel ball valve
- Attached a stainless steel mesh filter on the ball valve inside the mash tun
Customized 7.5 Gallon Stainless Steel Brew Pot
- Drilled hole towards base and inserted a stainless steel ball valve.
- Attached a stainless steel mesh filter on the ball valve inside the brew pot
7.5 Gallon Aluminum Water Boiling Pot
Custom Built Counter-Flow Wort Chiller
- Built using 3/8" soft copper tubing, 5/8" durable rubber hosing, and copper pipe fittings
- Cools 120F wort to 65F wort in less then 10 minutes with the use of around 5 gallons of water
Custom Built 3 Tier Racks
- Nothing fancy
- Uses gravity to get the job done
Everything connects together using stainless steel hoses such that the wort only comes in contact with copper or stainless steel components.
I love this setup, it makes brewing extremely easy. Just start at the top and work your way down.